Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maali Salmeen: The crazy turtle lady!

You read the title, it is about an awesome lady called Maali who is well, 'obsessed' with turtles!
I can't remember how I came across her profile on Instagram (where all the magic happens, obviously) but I really enjoy the pictures and information she posts about reptiles and different breeds of turtles. She was also the person I first thought of when this little cutie (pictures below) came into the clinic when I was volunteering at RAH. She invited me over before I traveled but sadly I wasn't able to make it. I can't wait to get back to K-town to meet her and her unique family!

Maali blogs as the Crazy Turtle Lady, check out her blog here. If you love turtles or reptiles, you MUST read it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the woof!