Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chapter one

Dear readers,

I am {now} up in the air, heading to Brisbane. It's been a long trip and it's slowly coming to an end. An end that I would like to think of as the begining of my new life! [wrote that on the plane, currently at the hotel.]

I can't help but miss home, my family, my friends and my babies. I have not cried because I know I won't let them down, and everything we went through will not go to waste. I will face tough times, but you know what they say, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".

I still haven't realized what I've done. I took a step towards a dream I had all my life and it led to this. I guess I could say I'm "living the dream!".

Although I will not be studying veterinary science right away (I'll have to take a Foundation Year), I can't help but think of all the help I will be offering to animals when I graduate and work. It is the only reason why I chose to do this and I'm doing it with all my heart. Everyday, every time I could, I will do whatever I can to save a soul.

Just a thought to all of those who haven't yet made a choice about what they want to be in life, or already have made a wrong choice: Always choose what you love, the consequences will mean nothing when you realize you are living your own dream and you know what you're capable of doing. There is no such thing as too late, not even when your dead. You can influence people, you can make a difference.

Sincerely,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message after the woof!