Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blogging at last!

I missed this!

Dear readers,

I apologize for not posting anything for a while, but I hope you understand that I was in over my head with things to do since I got to Brisbane, Australia. I will make sure to post whenever I can.

First, I keep getting asked "How is studying vet?!". The thing is, as an International Student I have to take a Foundation Year. So right now I am taking biology, chemistry, maths, academic English and behavioral science. Not YET studying vet, just to make things clear.

Anyways, I am loving Brisbane. The biodiversity here is breath-taking, and I haven't seen all of it yet! I'm seriously enjoying the weather, though it can be unpredictable. The people are really nice, super friendly and the other students with me in Foundation Year are too. I am the only person that is studying veterinary science (as I know, I don't know everyone). I'm desperate to get to know other students who are wanting to study vet it's pathetic. lol.

Lastly, I wanted to tell you all something exciting! I have signed up to the RSPCA's UQ Veterinary Science Students Program. It is a volunteering program for students who are studying vet (obviously) where they can do some work at the RSPCA shelter and farm. I'm so excited to start it is making me count the days! Hopefully I'll be able to share this experience with you all!

Note: most pictures are taken at Roma Street Parklands.




























3 comments:

  1. Great post and beautiful pictures!! Wish you all the best mrs. Blank ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - great to hear you are enjoying life so far!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your message after the woof!